(1) In using the System the Customer shall comply fully with the laws, regulations of Malaysia and public order and standards of decency as well as generally accepted rules of etiquette, technical rules and ethics concerning the use of the Internet.
(2) The Customer is strictly prohibited from using the System to charge fees or conduct any profit-seeking business or operation whatsoever, for any reason.
(3) When receiving various services through use of the System, the Customer shall also strictly comply with any related rules and regulations separately stipulated by the Hotel.
If the Customer uses the Internet in violation of the intent of Article 1. above, in a way that the Company deems to result in damage to the good name or credit of the Company, obstruction of the Company’s operations, obstruction to the operation of the System, or the inconvenience or disadvantage of any third party, the Company may prohibit the Customer from using the System or any facilities of the Company, and may hold the Customer liable for damages.
The System may only be used by Customers who have consented to the terms of these Regulations. The Customer is deemed to have consented to these Regulations at the point when the Customer makes a reservation using the System.
The System is provided for use under the assumption that the appropriate character, e-mail, printer and other settings are in place. The Company bears no liability whatsoever for any results or effects of operation under conditions other than the above. Even if the above conditions are satisfied, if the System does not operate correctly for the Customer due to the operating environment, settings or other conditions of the Customer’s terminal(s) that are not caused by the Company’s management, the Company bears no liability whatsoever.
In using the System, the Customer is solely liable for the Customer’s own actions and for any actions taken using the Customer’s e-mail account(s) or credit card number(s), whether committed by the Customer or not. The Customer shall also be liable for resolving any issues arising with any third parties, except in cases where the Company is at fault.
Any cancellation of reservations made using the System shall be conducted using the System. To change a reservation, the Customer is asked to contact Angel Resthouse Customer Support Center.
The content and operations of the System are subject to change without an advance notice to the Customer as and when the Company deems necessary. Please verify these Regulations when you use the System.
In any of the following cases, the Customer’s use of the System shall be temporarily suspended without notice or solicitation of consent:
(1) The Company deems it necessary to suspend operation of the System for maintenance or construction, or otherwise for the Company’s own reasons.
(2) Operation is rendered impossible or is expected to be impossible due to acts of God or other unforeseen circumstances.